Friday, March 13, 2009

When He Fall in Love


This is a true story that happened in my life a year ago. The story was about the love story that happened to my best friend Zarie.

This story was happened in our campus. Zarie was my very closed friend.We live at Kenanga college in a double room. Everyday,everywhere and everytime we’re always together. We are studied under same faculty , “Faculty of Applied and Creative Art” and in the same deparment ,“Design Technology Department”but in different course where he studied in graphic design and I studied in industrial design.

Lets begin the story. The story was began when we are first time came to Sarawak and enter Unimas. To celebrate the new students, Unimas was held ‘Orientation Week’. First, they were start the orientation at each colleges. After the orientation of each college,we have another one orientation and it was the orientation of our faculty.

During the orientation of faculty, we all the new students was devided in 17 groups where it were seven to nine student each group. We got so many assembly to ensure that our orientation were smooth and successful. At the second assembly, my friend Zarie was known with a cute and sweet girl from “Fine Art Department” and they become a new friendship relation. Her name is Lieya.

After the orientation night, they became a best friend and very closely...always calling at night,sms and go out for shopping and watching movie at weekend. That time, I can see that he very happy friends with Lieya. Lieya were a small cute girl,sweet,white skin,very kind and caring…such a good girl that I ever met.

Day after day,time pass away, his relation with Lieya was so far so good. Three months later, project assignment was too much,they all very busy each other. They have no time to met, talking and enjoy their life like before. For a long time they never met, they are so missing each other and my friend Zarie felt that something incomplete in his life. He so very missing to see Lieya,..see she talk,walk and smile. He so confused about that feeling. After that, he come and see me to told me about his problem.I just smile and ask him a question “ Will you still ok if she disappeared from your life?” and he answer me “ oh! My goodness..what the question is it..oh please, I don’t want to lost her in my life, please…. I need her. After he answer me, I told him that he fell in love with Lieya now. He ask me “ what should I do now? And I told him that he must be honestly and tell Lieya about his feeling.

A week after, he brave himself to meet Lieya and told her. Obviously, He got the green light from Lieya when Lieya said that she will give the answer by tomorrow. Waiting for tomorrow was like waiting for a year. He doesn’t eat well,doesn’t sleep well and honestly I said that he unwell.

The day was come around,.Lieya came to our college with the answer. I left they both for discuss and decide about their life. After thirthy minute I saw Lieya wake up and go away,.my friend Zarie still sitting on the chair and stare to Lieya without saying any word until Lieya was dissaper from his looking. That time, I feel like something wrong has happened and rushly I went to Zarie. He silent and his face like people was in a big frustrated. I asked him about what happened and he answered me with the simple answer that Lieya said NO. I asked him again for why and he answer me that Lieya very loved with their friendship and she don’t want to be more than that..she was not ready yet and got no reason to love her very best friend..she can’t do that. As a boy best friend, I tried to cool him and advice him to be patient. I told him that he not doing any mistake and this was a destiny..may be someday,someone will come and become your life partner forever..that unimpossible will happen.

Day by days,week by weeks, Zarie go on his life with a little frustrated. His relation with Lieya was not smooth and happiest like before. It was like having a gape between their both. They still contact but not much like before. They still met but it was only for something really important.

At the last month for that semester, our faculty was organized an annual dinner. As the preparation for the dinner, me and Zarie go out for shopping clothes to wear on dinner night. The dinner was come, and it was held at four stars hotel. At dinner hall,we sitting at second back table. The next table was my friend Zana and another her classmate. The dinner was running smoothly and at the end of the function, we had the photography session. After the session, Zarie come to me and he told me that he just got the phone number from a girl and he show me that girl. That girl was the girl that sitting next to zana just now. She was middle tall,white skin and sweet. I told Zarie that she quite good looking and look like a good girl. Zarie just smile to me and said that he know what I meant.

Semester break was began, two months without do anything was so bored until the class start again in new semester. New semester was shocking me. It was not shiock about the study but It was about my friend Zarie. He was couple with that dinner girl…oh my goodness..it was too fast. I ask him for how they become a couple, he hold my hand and take for sitting. He said it was a nice and sad story. He said that on last semester break he tried to contact with that girl and he got a good respon. They know each other and become a friend for the first. But, when they always sms,call for along semester break, they was knew for each other deeply and very well. They sharing everything, about the pass life,bad experience,sad and happy for each other and at the end their realize that their both got chemistry. For what they faced before, the bad and sad experienced, they knew that they need a people that can give the true love and share everything to rest the life forever and now, that people was come to each other and they can’t hide the feeling each other,so they decide to begin a new life together.

Now, everyday and everywhere, happy and sad, they always together. I can see that Zarie was very comfortable with the girl and his life was become cheerful and happy go lucky. I said to him “now you know how you feel when you fall in love” He smile and thank a lot to me and said “you’re always be my best friend man”.


THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment