Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wake up girl...


Assalamualaikum and hai everyone....

This morning i want 2 share a short story..

I wake up @ 10.30a.m this morning, after done a few minutes of push-up and seat-up, i prepared for going to TMT1013 lab session. After having shower rushly (coz the lab session begin @ 11.00), i walk to my room. In my way i heard someone like knocking the door, i try to find who's but, theres nobody i can see. The knocking still suond, i feel confusing...and after i open my room door, i'm shock for a while..the sound is from my room window, and the sound is so louded . I'm monologue..who's that behind..

So, i walk to the window..i just in towel that time..when i slide the curtain,.owh my goodness, thats a girl..and more shock is that girl is my girl..huhuhu,.i feel ashamed coz i'm just in towel that time..

I open the window and ask what she want..she ask me back..can you be quick? do you know whats time now?...i answer her..10.45a.m..so.why?...i said to her wait a while and i dress up...when i dress up, she was looking in my room and give some comment..and one question..what the room is it?..i just answered this is studio...

Then, after i ready, i just told her to wait beside the cafe. I will go there and we going to lab 2gether...thats al the story...hehehe

3 comments:

Qis Coway on March 12, 2009 at 1:41 PM said...

lmbt lg kan da kena ketuk kut tingkap..... ^-^

imania on March 12, 2009 at 8:37 PM said...

ntah. mmg slalu lmbat. xmenepati ms, org nak g 10.45 bkn jam 2 gak br nak pakai baju la. time management is worst.

elly on March 12, 2009 at 10:52 PM said...

haha whoops!!
da kne mrh...
kn da tkjot kt ctu...
seb bek la ta tlucut towel tu...
ngehngehngeh...

p/s:
len kali ley lmbt lg ek...
lmbt2 pn org len da tanak dtg lab gak..
rugi btol la...
hihi

Post a Comment