Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Surface Design


Salam n hai everyone...

For my coming project, i wish to research n done surface material design for the modern interior furniture. I interested to specifiy my research into table or chair design...

For now, i need the ideas about what materials is suitable for surface design and i'm also need to think about the design look. Maybe for the design look, i will inspire from nature or figure or smethin else which interesting.

Talk about design, i can,t never skip the design concept..and for coming project, my design concept is " Modern Intelligence ". Its sound interesting but the production process is not easy and interesting like it sound..i need to research n specify a lots of things that relating to my project...

So, for those have any idea relating about this project...ples, leave your comment...TQ,.=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment